Saturday, November 29, 2014

Watch Tv on Macbook

How would your day to day life improve if you could play movies from the MacBook on tv? Would you spend more time at home with your family? Would you have more "date nights" with your loved one...right from the couch? This article hints on what you need to know to play movies on television right from your MacBook laptop computer. RELATED ARTICLES
Watch Movies from Laptop to Tv
How to Connect a MacBook Pro to a TV
10 Things You Need To Know Before Buying A New Laptop
Macbook to Tv Cable
I like to browse various forums from time to time that focus on the Apple MacBook and other various media products, to see what users have to say about their Mac and also to see what problems people are running into. Why? Because I want to know that
everything is kosher with a product before I recommend certain offers to my clients or colleagues. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NOVR52S
A recent testimonial - I guess you could call it that - actually was somewhat sad. It comes from a guy who bought the Mac only to realize that no matter what he tried he couldn't play movies from the MacBook on tv. He says, "Just got a new MacBook last week and finally found a mini Display Port -> VGA adapter so i could use my 19" external display. I rented a movie from the iTunes store yesterday and when I tried to play it on my external display (television), it gave me a warning/error that the display was 'not an authorized HDCP display' and it would not play. Plays fine on the small MacBook screen, just nothing external. To make it even worse, I tried all the movies that I have purchased from the iTunes store with the same result...
NONE of them will play on anything but the MacBook's small 13" screen. This is crazy unacceptable."
I couldn't agree more with that last statement. It really is unacceptable. If you want to play movies from the macbook Pro case on tv exclusive here is US or United States, there has to be a way to do it. Right? There is! If you visit this website called Macbook2TV.com you can get much more than the easiest step by step guide to hooking up your laptop to your TV, you will also get instant access to purchase the exact wires and cables you need for your laptop and Mac version, so that watching movies and shows from your Mac to the television will be a smooth transaction.
I can hear the Apple geeks now, "That bastard is telling people safeguarded secrets that the macbook Pro case creators don't want people to know about because we want to upsell our clients and get richer off of their headaches!" If you want to know how to quickly play movies from the MacBook on tv, check out our website today! here is US / United States

No comments:

Post a Comment