Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Tale of Two civil servants ipad mini case

I told my wife have been married for more than a year, many people have asked why we can still together so long feeling so good, with just the same love had never been seen, I am here to talk about my own feelings.
I think we both can be so good mainly because of our similarities high, and very understanding, for example, play a few, I was eating the goods, it is to eat a variety of food, and spicy flavors children heavier hi, hi concentrated taste, just my wife too, we always go to eat together. I am a civil servant, IPAD 4 CASE , working hours are fixed, free time more, the rest of the time always together. And because of a common topic of work very much, and we both like to play games, so the remainder of the work we are always happy to find a relaxing thing you can do together every day that have been very happy, so I think common interests is to maintain the freshness of our important reasons for so long.ipad air case
Speaking with her ​​understanding of the experience is also very amazing, when I was pro forma civil servant, because I was at a place called learning on keywords instead of public examination study sites, so it added a red unicorn official line test group, of course, I belongs years diving, but the group where someone will send a variety of problems encountered teacher website will help answer, so I will often concern, but my wife is the one who always made ​​in the group sorts of weird things difficult restless tricky questions to students and teachers, of course, these are just in front of foreshadowing. In one night I was tired after learning to play micro letter at home, after all, was still ipad air case single old bachelor, all right shake, just shake to a sister, is ready to see her signature public examination, just chatted together , was felt talk very speculative, after going a QQ number. After adding QQ only to find that we both actually a coincidence in the same group in a public examination, but also to live so close, she is the one in the group is always a variety of things difficult issues baby teacher, when I felt that this it must be God's arrangement.
After about it is logical to meet, chat, learn together, and then naturally come together, ha ha, is not it amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment